Wednesday, September 25, 2013

One Day at a Time

     Sometimes I think about all the things my students cannot do because I want to see instant results. Then I reflect and realize that I need to take it one day at a time. The students can only receive so much information in a day. Sometimes I even think that I do not have enough time in a day to teach everything when in fact I do have enough time. If  I do not get to everything on my lesson plan for a particular day, it is okay because I can get to it tomorrow. My students are learning and they are listening, it will just take some time before I will see the results I want to see. 
     Have you ever felt this way? If so, just remember to take it one day at a time and one lesson at a time, your kids are on their way to academic success. Let's begin focusing more on what our students can do and what they are beginning to learn. We mean well, but sometimes we get worked up over some things that will take more time. Every day helps and everyday we teach our students are learning.  Keep saying one day at a time and by the end of the year you will see amazing results!

No comments:

Post a Comment